Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tinkerbell

I have Loved Tinkerbell for as long as I can remember...  Still to this day when I come across something unique, or just adorable that has Tink I just can't resist the idea that I can use her in my home decor..  Then I remember that although I may Enjoy this my Husband would Not.. LoL


Resently while in Pinterest I came across some Cute Tinkerbell Quilts. Something that my Daughter thinks would be Perfect for her Room!!  (At least I can Enjoy Tinkerbell in part of the House for a while..) Here are a few of what I found...
 



This Tinkerbell and Friends Fabric Can Be Found Here At:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Springs-Industries-Fabric-Tinkerbell-and-Fairy-Friends-Lavender-Pink-Butterfly-/110940693142?pt=US_Fabric&hash=item19d494a296

No comments:

Post a Comment